CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

IT'S MINE NOW!!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 4:25 AM
(sorry this will take much of your time to finish reading as I have words to spit out)
HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

I know I should have posted this 5 days ago, which was...

- with an excited, high-raising tone - .. the day I bought "IT"! Huhu.

But due to my very-busy-with-moving-out-to-a-new-house-and-thus-having-no-time-to-update-this-blog kind of circumstances that I didn't have the time to tell you about this latest, overjoyed and very heart-jumping news!! (haha) I do sound excited, don't I?
So, here is what I want to say.
"I OWN IT NOW!!!"
(hahahaha)

This is ABSOLUTELY a dream came true.. Thank God so much for granting my prayer. Huhu. Tell you what, I honestly couldn't sleep well days after I had to see everyone looking at the same gadget I wished to buy without doing anything! I was worried that I won't be able to own it as there were limited units left (only 2 to 3 units)! Yikes!

And undoubtedly, 'God does hear every of our prayers'. That is why on Monday itself, after settling my new semester registration, it was blissful day and a wonderful start that I soon encountered I could then AFFORD to immediately fulfill my dream!

So GO ANA! GO ANA! GO! GO! GO! (haha) At night, I made a call and a reservation (yippiee!!) and TADAAA...!!

--> MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! <-->

Went back to MID on Wednesday and redeemed my..


HP TouchSmart tx2 Notebook PC


And here goes like, ....."WAHAHAHAHA.." (making ShinChan's favourite act when he watches Action Kamen "Bibibibibibibi!") =P

P/s: Thanks again Abg for bringing me there (even though you had to rush to work as it was your night-shift turn) and carrying the heavy stuffs I bought (a HP printer and a Wimax modem, too!).

Pp/s: To Aida, I thank you for the patience waiting for this to be posted (whom ended up sleeping, before she could even read this! -it's already 3.30am, come on!- hahaha).
Ppp/s: No need to tell me that I wrote a lot!
Pppp/s: 'cause I AM DAMN HAPPY!!

1 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Still can't believe I'm actually TYPING this using my dream-come-true lappie!!

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses