CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

WHAT AM I DOING?!!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:40 AM
Well hellooo TODAY!

In about ....(counting fingers)... less than 14 hours, I'll have this b*mp sitting on a hard chair inside a room-with-air conditioners-that-never-work-well.

It's time for Introduction To Critical Thinking exam people!


And look at what I'm doing now!?
BLOGGING
&
FACEBOOK-ing!

How many quizzes I've taken currently?
Oh that will be THREE.
And soon to be FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN and EIGHT;
and plus all that ..... (4+5+6+7+8 = ...).. gives me...
Wow!
30!!

GOOD. GOOD. GOOD.

Keep on keyboard-tapping my dear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waaa.....

How can I help that, can somebody tell me?
Seriously I have no mood to study today.

What I did during the day was;
  • Cramping all my bones out (instead of my a*s out!),
  • Facebook-ing and YM-ing..,
  • Phone-calling and some laundry-ing.., (I know I messed all the proper words)
  • Pasar Malam-ing and Giant-ing..,
  • SMS-ing and yeah, what else?
Now I'm glued to the screen with no mercy for revising.
-sigh-
*a very big sigh*

I think it's the mood of meeting someone that interests me more than keeping the notes open in sight.
Or maybe because the joy of going back home after months, to meet my sisters (especially) that blocks my logical view for studying some knowledge-based of sheets.


You think so?

Okay enough for now.
It's impossible (nothing is impossible you said? No no no. This soul needs rest!) to keep my mind focus if I start skimming some.

So what I need to do is to;
  • get some space for myself to fight with the mood,
  • chill chill chill and CHILL,
  • let the time passes...
Then few hours later after a peaceful sheep-counting, no no no, blackberry-counting... (hoho... much better), I'll get this lazy b*mp off my bed and start revising.

I HAVE TO.


Remind me that, people.

P/s: Luckily this evening paper is not THAT tough. *I hope.*
So Pray for me!

4 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Okay I just got my 1st yawn.
Yeayy!!

BaBbliNg BaR0nNESs said...

Salam..

*laughing*
kamu..kamu...
reminds me of my own lazy self

tp seriously, reviselah gile2
agar parents senyum smpai cecah telinga bile tgk rezult kamu.
Good luck!

-ajiem- said...

jgn mlas2 tau..gud luck utk xm...wish u all d best...

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

To Jojo:
Hehe..
Can't help it sometimes ;P
Hoho. Thanks! =)

To Abang:
Hihihi...
Sorry.. Well I guess I really need company while studying ;))
Nway, alhamdulillah all done, insyaAllah well! *amin..*

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses