CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

BODY SHAMPOOED??

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 10:38 PM
Or should I say, Hair Body-Washed??

I hate to run my fingers through my hair since a few days ago
because you know why?

The past three days, I showered.
And guess what I did?


I accidentally shampooed my hair with Lifebuoyinstead of my Loreal Shampoo!

Ha-ha. Funny enough huh?
Yes, I was totally careless!


And now my hair is as hard as my toilet brush!
Seriously.
The day this happened, I felt my hair glued to my head.
Glued, as in STRONGLY glued.
I didn't manage to dry it with my towel because they were stuck, and hard, and was worse than a wig!
*Even a wig can have the flaws! Pfft*


Luckily I have my Sunsilk Smooth Leave-on so at least I can make it silky, manageable and shine as ever.
*Acehh! Mcm buat iklan pulak.*

But really, I felt like crying when I noticed how awful my hair was.
I was scared I will have to shave it all bald!
*Haha. Funny wasn't I?*


So my firm advice is to NEVER get yourself flown away by singing or thinking about any other unimportant things when you start holding either a shampoo or a body wash because you never know if you may accidentally start drinking it...??

Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

7 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Suddenly I wondered if anyone has the same experience as this, too? Or Am I the only weirdo? *lol*

-ajiem- said...

ish3..cmne leh jd cmtu..emm..ni mesti x focus ble mandi..huhu..
abg pn pnah jd cmtu..nk gosok gigi tp tramik facial wash..

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Lohh.. Menurun rupenyee...
Ekekeke.. XDD

Tp at least abg selamat la.
gigi tu mmg dh sedia keras. =D

Bdw, ape rase facial wash gosok kt gigi? hehe~~

-ajiem- said...

tulah..tmbh putih gigi.hehe...nasib smpt 2x gosok je..kalo byk kali,hei..xtaulah cmne rasenye..hik3..

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Hik2..
seb baek perasan afta 2x brush. =)

Tu br facial wash, x kuat sgt.
If dpt terberus ngn dettol ke.. Clorox ke.. Wuishhh~~~

Tu la, jgn careless jela cm kite nih.
Kan? Bahaya evndo kelaka. heh.

-ajiem- said...

dettol pn pnah jugk..time tu nk amik listerine..hehe..
time tu mmg ngntok sgt..tu lh jadinye..huhu...

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Ya Allah...... hakhakhak.

Abg ni mmg tau.
Comel x bertempat ;DDD

Ade ke amek dettol?
Heh. Tu mmg abeh btol nafas berbau tuh ;P

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses