CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

BE-ROKEN ING-GE-LISH, SIR?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:40 AM
Ughhh.....

My throat sore like hell and all of the sudden I'm a soft-spoken person!
Sigh. I hate sore throat.
It makes me crave for a hot dish every second passes by.
It makes me feel bad.
It makes me mad.

I hate it.

Though, they say if we get sick, that means Allah remembers us.
That, too, means that we need to seek remedy from Him; to always remember Him.
*You remember me.*
Alhamdulillah..

Alright. Back to our main topic. Hehe.
Just now my colleagu
e told me this;
"There was one customer came to ask me books. She said, *definitely in Malay, I'm only translating it* "Do you have

E-kelips

and

Bere-king Dawn?" "
LMAO!

1 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Oh my God this sore throat is KILLING ME!!! I can barely swallow my own saliva! (T.T)

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses