CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

NEED A HAIRCUT

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 1:37 AM

My hair is not too short nor long.
Just medium.
And I feel like cutting them off.
Okay, maybe bald isn't the answer.
=P

But really.
I need a haircut.
I just want a fresh look on my face.
Though I cannot do so much with my hair right now, but still.
It's so boring to stick to only one type of haircut.
So yeah, I need something new to my liking.

Maybe an extreme cut like Rihanna?
Or maybe a little bit of wavy touch like Jessica Biel?

I don't know.
I'm just sick of getting a bob.
Even so, I still get a bob cut until today.
Pfft!

Oh, or or, maybe I'll go for this one?

CHIC!
*opss!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses