CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

KLOSE-R PLEASE. AWW!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 7:18 PM
This happened last night....

SUNDAY
27th June 2010


Sorry but I just want everything to be here since this is a special post
*very special*
about someone I adore, since 2002!
Woot woot!

Yes,
his name is
MIROSLAV KLOSE.
Coach's pet. Especially in World Cup.
=P


A striker.
A super duper awesome talented striker.
OMG. I need a whole page just for him!
:D

Well, later on that.
To all Germany fans, this one is for you.
US.
Together we unite.
Eceh!
*lol*

To non-Germany fans,
you may scroll down fast if you want.
*hihihihi*

---------------------------------------

Before that, just a recap.

Klose received a red card
in Germany vs Serbia Match

Are you kidding me???

Ohhhh come onnnnn.....!!

Why oh whyyy??

I'll be back, ref. I'll be BACK!


Okay.
So I tweeted way too many last night.
I couldn't help it.
Really.

Below are all my tweets and again, if you find them extremely annoying, you may scroll down fast. Hehe.

T
his is going to be waaayyyyy eyes soaring than my previous posts.
Hahaha.
But seriously.


------------------------------------------

My final tweet of the day:
"Believe it or not, I've been tweeting like CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!
All because of you, #GER Germany!! Oleee ole ole ole oleee!! HAHAHA."

-------------------------------------------

And here's the start:

RT
@FaraFauzi #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany


"
OMAIGOD!! KLOSE JUST SCORED FOR GERMANY!! GO BABY! GO BABY!!
*shaking pompoms*"

Makes
#GeR Germany 1 : 0 #ENG England


"
GO GERMANY! GO GERMANY! Woohoo!! Miroslav Klose! Make mama proud baby!! Ya Allah comey nyee kauu!!! *gaya fanatik* ;DD"



"GO #GeR Germany Germany! GO #GeR Germany Germany! Woohoo!! Miroslav Klose! I'm so proud of you baby!!"



"KLOSE indeed!! hahaha. Omg I'm such a BIGGG fan of him! RT @FaraFauzi That was closeeeee!!!!! Phewww. Pls la #GER Germany Germany!!!"



"GO #GeR Germany! GO #GeR Germany! Woot wooott! Klose! Klose! Klose! (omg i've never been this hyper since #FIFA started!!) Not when you weren't there, #GER Germany!"



"I don't see him TUA! hahah. He ROCKS! #GER Germany RT @FaraFauzi Walaupun Klose dah sedikit tua, tetapi.... Pergh!! #GER Germany"



"#GER Germany, Our prayers are with you! KEEP IT UP #GER Germany!!"



"Shoot! Things like football makes me emotional! Ughh. I can't swallow well!"



"RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcom: #GER Germany Germany 2:1 #ENG England England: The referee brings the first half to an end. http://bit.ly/ajN5s1 #worldcup "



"That was the year I fell in love with him! Aww! RT @FaraFauzi hehe he was there for #wc2002 and I (cont) http://tl.gd/25qbq4"



"LMAO!! RT @FaraFauzi Hahahahaha!!! Jyeaaaaah! Rezeki kan? RT @KhirOmar: The ladies obviously watching a different "balls" at halftime. :p"



"That's what I heard. #GER Germany fans, don't lose hope!! RT @FaraFauzi Phewww. 2nd half game is more to #ENG England England."



"@FaraFauzi Eh hold on. You on #GER Germany side or #ENG England side? Hahaha."



"Panas munt*t. Ughh!"



"OMG WAY TO GOO MULLER!!! #GER Germany ROCKS!"



"#GER Germany 3 : #ENG England 1 Woohoo!"



"OMG I LOVE YOU MULLER!!! #GER Germany 4! WOOHOOOOOOO!! #GER Germany ROCKS THE WORLD ALRIGHT!"



"SO TRUE!! SO HAPPY! RT @AishahCLPT #GER Germany is just a well oiled machine. They are as reliable as the cars they produce."



"YEAHHHH!!! Woohoo!! RT @adidasMY RT @daphneikingCLPT: OMG Germany! Waaaay to Fourrrrr!"



"RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcomLive: #GER Germany Germany 4:1 #ENG England England: (cont) http://tl.gd/25r0um"



"Oh nooooooo... #GER Germany KLOSE!! Where are you going???"



"Alaaaaaaa Klose pls stay!!! ;(( RT @FaraFauzi Alaaaaaaa Oezil pls stay!!!"



"If #GER Germany wins, who's next? #MEX Mexico or #ARG Argentina??"



"They said most probably #MEX Mexico. Really?"



"Oh GOD. Can we end this already?? My bum is burrrrningg!!"



"Boo said they're resting the key players for the next game. Aren't they?"



"OMG such relief!! RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcomLive: #GER Germany Germany 4:1 #ENG England England: The final whistle sounds. http://bit.ly/aip1st #worldcup "



"Woohoo!! There goes the final whistle!! #GER Germany 4 : 1 #ENG England WHAT A RELIEF! Phew! I LOVE YOU #GER Germany! Great job! Great job! *hwugssss sweaty alls"


THE score!


"
HAHAH so cute! RT @FaraFauzi Wait, is that the superb-awesome team jersey? Yes it is #GER Germany Germany!! *flips hair*"



"I'm one of the happiest fans!! RT @ihatequotes Round of 16: #GER Germany Germany 4 : 1 #ENG England England - Germany, qualified to Round of 8. #WorldCup "



"If it's going to be #GER Germany vs #ARG Argentina, then it's a BIG deal! A BIG match! Wow."



"Never lose faith for my dear, #GER Germany. Aaahh. Mimpi indah laa malam ni..."



"Creating my own avatar! Yippieeee!!"



"I meant, JERSEY! Woot woot!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAD-DAAAAAAA!!


Am I not the happiest person on earth?
*wink!*

3 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Can I have the real one? *kelip2 mata kecomelan*



;DD

Anonymous said...

Ya Allah annaaaa!
fanatiknyaaaa! =DDDDDD

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Anon:
Ahahahahah mestiiiii....
Dia sgt comel dan hebaaaaattt~ ;D

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses