CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

XOXO!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 4:02 AM

Just finished editing


♥ Get-eM-oL ♥


lens blog.


Today had been fun.

I met my boo boo.
(n,n)v


1.30pm at Bukit Jalil - then we spent some quality time at Mid Valley.
We were supposed to watch Karate Kid but apparently we chose not to.
Err.. Blame me. I already watched the movie yesterday (18.06.2010) with my sister at Jaya Jusco.
='P


Sorry boo boo.
Fezra wanted to watch the movie, so badly.
The school break is ending soon so I couldn't say no.
But I knew you don't mind.
Ayte..?

Um. Am I right?
Boo boo?
*hihi - isn't that cute?!*


We'll watch next time okay?
But yes, I had fun!
Thank you so very much for today.

xoxo
Aww!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kali ni xpost gamba ur boo boo plak?hihi

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

anon: hehe. takk.. xde gamba punn.. =P

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses