CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

4 WEEKS MORE!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 10:51 AM
SIGH.
I so want to do something out of syllabus with the students now.
I'm tired of educational thingy.
I feel sick.
Literally.
;'(
.
.
.
.
Can I just let the students watch movies all the time?
I really appreciate it if you could cancel your Thursday visit, Miss.
You don't have to observe me teaching.
I'm good here.
I'm doing great.
.
.
.
What's the time now?
11.11 a.m
Unfinished lesson plans.
Gosh.
Can someone please help me kill the time?
.
.
.
.
Oh so tired!
*Chaiyok Anna! Just one month left!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses