CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

PAK PAK GEBUNG GEBUNG!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:24 AM
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!

Where's the ring?
Where's my songkok?
Did you see my sampin?

Smile bigger!
Look at here!
*snap snap*


For some reason, I wonder what my friend's doing now.
Her wedding is tomorrow.
GASP!
I can imagine the blissful chaos in her house at this moment.
All the tepak sirih, bunga telur and whatnot.

The chit-chatters, the henna-ing experience.
Woohoo!


I guess I'm pretty excited because this is the first friend's wedding of mine in 22 years!
I bet they both can't stop smiling right now.

So hooray!
SELAMAK PENGATING BAGHU DEH SAM!
MySpace



It sure is nice to wed the man you love and live together forever after.
MySpace




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses