CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

WHO'S THAT GIRL?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:49 AM
"I LIKE YOU. YOU'RE KIND."


Remember I once told you about this 3C student at my school?
CUTE, CHUBBY and a CUDDLER; what I called her.

Maybe you were wondering what she looks like, really.
So let me introduce to you the one and only,


RAJA NUR SAMIRAH
of 3 Topaz!

*olo lo lo.. look at her!*
During High School Musical: My School Rocks! at PICC, Putrajaya


See?
Isn't she adorable?
She told me that she is the only pwincess in the family and everybody calls her COMEL.
.
.
.
I think you get the point.
MySpace


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

upload some moreeeeee anna!

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

anon: hihihi. upload yg mane? psl ni ke or everything? thanks nway! i wish i could too. rindu sgt jd frequent blogger mcm dulu. sob sob.

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses