CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

THEY SANG ME A SONG!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:47 AM

Received a song dedication from the students!
LIVE!
MySpace

OH-EM-GEE.
How adorable!


They created the song by themselves.
Even though I couldn't really understand what the song was about but there were a few lines where they said I will go to back to my university, they cry because they don't want me to, etc.
Hahaha.
MySpace
Thank you all so very much, kids.

###########


*I tried to upload the video but thanks to P1, it's impossible*
**will try again, no worries!**


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

So today is my very, VERY last day of school!
Oh no.
Oh yes!
Oh dear..

MIXED FEELINGS.
MySpace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses