CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

WHEN I GET BORED

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 10:49 AM


I go to Pusat Akses.



I check my emails.

I open my blogshop.

I click on my blog link.

I check my "Dashboard".

I scroll up and down.

I look at my watch.

I count the numbers.

I take my cellphone.

I press the shortcut button.

I run through the keyboard.

I google some facts.

I drop by at several blogs.

I sigh at the handbags.

I smirk at the clothes.

I think about the classes.

I smile and I frown.


.
And what's more important is that,


I never fail to yawn.


.


.


.


.


.


.


HUAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHH~~


.


.


.


Psst psst.
Are you yawning?


.


.
Well, y
ou're welcome.


=)


.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses