CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

OMAIGOD-ING (lol)

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 1:31 PM
An unexpected encounter.

I just approved many friend requests from my former student
s on Facebook.
I kid you not, I felt...
OPENED.
MySpace


Yesterday, one of them found my blog.
Whoopee!
*Yes you, hun.*



I swear somewhere deep down inside I felt...
WRONG.
I don't know how to put it into words but it is something like when someone dashes into your room without even knocking and jeez, you have NO idea what you are doing that time.
MySpace
GULP.

So just now I paid a visit to her blog and I came across her Twitter link.
*Free promotion, huh? Hehe*

Hey, look what I found!


Zoom in, zoom in.

Okay I made that "xoxo". Hehe.
But MY!
It feels so goooooooooooood.
MySpace


Thanks Huda.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses