CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HEY, WELCOME!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:47 AM

Oh wow.
I've noticed something.

Hi, hi!
Japanese Emoticons
Good to see you, 45th follower!

Thank you for being here and even FOLLOWING me!
I'm honoured.
Japanese Emoticons

Well, time to get serious.
It's been awhile since I left this blog unwritten.

Real not-making-it-up excuse:
I've stopped using my P1 Wimax because it's useless here in my hometown area.
Screw them!
Free Emoticons
They LIED about having all around Malaysia covered.
Grrr!

So I was broadband-less for about two months until yesterday.
Thanks to my sister.
Free Userbars

Alright, see you later then.
Free Icons


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses