CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LIKE OH-EM-GEE!?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 7:21 PM

Oh dear..
I can't believe I tweeted these!


- : I'm having a secret crush on Blackberry Torch right now and I hate myself for that. Well.. Blame ! LOL.

- I just need something that allows me to tweet and tweet and tweet even when I dumping some sh*t! !


: I also have a secret crush on Blackberry Style & Bold 9780. Better specs than the previous ones. Nearly getting in my league.


- : Blackberry Torch, Style & Bold 9780 look yummy! OMG what's gotten into me??! *lol*

Yeah!
I KNOW RIGHT!!?
http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses