CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

PERMISSION GRANTED!!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:11 AM
Woohoo!!
I WAS WRONG!

それは間違いだった

(Sore wa machigaidatta)
-- It was a mistake! --



MACHIGAI DESU!
*hahaha*
MySpace

I was wrong about Dad.
He's OKAY with me moving out somewhere and work.
Be it Shah Alam or KL, no problem to that!

MySpace
Mataku.
-- Jeez --


So tomorrow, as planned, I'm going to KL and find a job.
Later, I'll go to Shah Alam and find one too.
MySpace

O' Lord, please please please PLEASE make it easy for me.
It's already been SIX MONTHS. Please make it happen.
Please let me have a job there somewhere.
I've wasted long enough.
God's will, ameen.




P/s: Yes Fit, I'm going to your sister's wedding.
Pp/s: Pardon my Japanese. Got caught up with Hana Yori Dango.
Ppp/s: Missing my Japanese class too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses