CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING!"

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:17 AM
OH-EM-GEE!
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Like, for how long?
SIX FREAKING MONTHS?
LOL!
Well I finally posted something on my lens blog!
Go check what's there and submit your order.
HERE

And yeay!
I'M BACK NOW, BABY!
I missed you so so so very much!
*hugs you tight that you cry*

I HAVE THOUSANDS OF BEANS TO SPILL.
(haha)

P/s: You = Ms. Bloggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

misssss you ana! =(
plz update ur blog frequently!!

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Aawwww thank you ;DD
So happy to know someone's been waiting. Hihi. ♥

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses