CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

BREAK DOWN

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 2:32 AM
There are just so many things I've been wanting to talk about since a couple of days ago but for some reason, I don't know, I just can't. I have a lot going on in my mind lately which I can't comprehend and God knows how much I hate it. I keep forgetting and postponing things. It's too disturbing that sometimes, I didn't realize I was actually mumbling! Like a lunatic. Well I never mumbled before. I'm outspoken. I'm a confident person. I talk whenever I want to talk, and I say whenever I want to say. OUT LOUD. Not by mumbling. That's what cowards do. I'm not a coward. But yes, something has changed somewhere and it got me.

So you know, like a monologue, I tend to talk to myself.


"You know I don't like that, do you?"
"Oh yes you don't."
"So stop it right now!"
"Come on, it's nothing really."
"I SAID STOP IT."
"FINE..."
|
|
GOD, what was that all about?
|
|
"Oh yeah? Like you're that great?"
"Well obviously?"
"Pfft. Give me a break!"

Okay THAT never happened.

*************

If only someone could take me away...
Away from this place...
|
|
|

Well, maybe it's best if I let these tweets do all the talking.


Even my friend tweeted me asking;
I don't know... It's just too much to handle.


TAKE ME AWAY. PLEASE.


P/s: I have a quiz at 9, and I still haven't read a thing. Not a word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses