CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

MISSING ME

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 4:07 AM
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!
http://www.get-em-ol.blogpspot.com
Hihihihihi.

Well, it seems like I've been gone for faaaaaar too long and I know most of you might agree. Rest assured, I'm still alive (alhamdulillah) and yeah... just terribly busy dealing with real life.
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Hiyeaaaarkk!!

So many things have happened these past few months since I last blogged and the truth is, I am still struggling to find some time to blog as many as possible like I used to. You know, I always have the urge to write something here every time something interesting happens but life is taking its toll on me and it feels like I've lost all my inspiration.
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Sigh..

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love writing. In fact, I still write... somewhere, somehow. It's just that my current style of writing has been limited to 140 characters only per 'posting'. Yes, you know it! To me, the fastest way to curb my writing addiction nowadays is by tweeting and I guess I can say that Twitter is my new life. It's true. Simply ask anybody! It is easier to TWEET something rather than to WRITE something, if you know what I mean..
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Hewhewhew.

By the time I'm writing this, I have reached 30,947 tweets and to be able to pass that 31,000th tweet tomorrow is easy as one-two-three. Look. Take this post, for example. It was meant to be just "hi there, long time no see. will update more soon! bye." but see how long I have written! That is why I say tweeting is such a breeze because I can do that even when I'm on the go. Short, simple, and matter-of-factly. Thank you smartphones for they can do almost everything a computer can do. However, to blog on my iPhone is not something I would look forward to because of the small screen. Hm, maybe it's time for me to consider buying a tab or an iPad to redeem the so-called lost inspiration, what do you think?
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Sounds like a good idea!

That aside, I'm just hoping that I will be here as many times as I can. This baby of mine needs serious attention. Poor thing. Sobs. Well, till we meet again!

xxx

2 comments:

Jαnnαhツ said...

wow this post text font is so cute. where and how did you customize the font?

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Jannah: Why thanks! But I'm sorry I have no idea myself. I guess it comes with the theme :')

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses