CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

CRUSHES & WISHLIST: UPDATED

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 6:35 AM
But, yeah.
That might change, for sure.
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com

What I can say now is that I'm especially in love with these two:

*for a smartphone*
Samsung Galaxy Note II

*for a tablet PC*
Microsoft Surface RT

What makes the Surface RT different is that it comes with a kickstand and a micro-SD card slot! A gorgeous tablet PC that runs both as a tablet AND a computer! Just perfect for my liking. Of course, not forgetting the detachable keyboard known as Touch Cover which you can choose from several different eye-catching colours! 


YUMMERS!

I wonder if they could ever be mine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses