CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

TWEETFREAK!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:10 PM

HAPPY MONDAY!
*yes, never had I started off my Monday this good mood*
By the time I'm typing this, let me tell you one thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I haven't slept since last night.
SERIOUSLY.

Kudos to the heartbreaking news, I slept for 5 HOURS in the evening (was deeply wounded and frustrated) and got awaken by the urge of p*eing.
*Hahaha*
I might have a driving class today but I don't know if I could make it.
Besides, my instructor is kind of busy too today so let's just wait and see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Been tweeting ever since.
What does that make you feel?
IMPRESSED?
Hehe.
Be my guest.
(n,n)v


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses