CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 11:37 PM

FAREWELL 2012!
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com

What an exciting year for me, personally, really I have no regrets. Instead, I'm profoundly grateful for the experience and I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful family, friends, and those great, kind-hearted people whom He has put in my life.


Thank you for waking me up each morning and giving me the strength to go on day after day for the past 24 years.


Also, thank you God for helping me find my way when I'm lost; my trials and tribulations, problems, challenges, hardships and mistakes. Thank you for all the lessons learned, the bittersweet memories (which I believe I had more 'sweet' than 'bitter') and truthfully, I am excited to spend another year with everyone, creating more good and fond memories with my loved ones. God's will.


Happy New Year
and
Hello 2013!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses