CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Mentally Drained

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 7:44 PM
There are days when I reaaaaaaally feel like packing my stuff back, go home, get married, and get a life (eh?).

No.
Really.
I DESPERATELY NEED A LIFE.
A simple, happy life.

And there are also days when I feel like putting my pens down and go back to teaching (yes, PENS, not pants - eh? eh?).


Bluerggghhh...
I totally hate these feelings. It's like, I don't know what I'm learning anymore; like I'm confused if I'm even actually learning anything; like I'm about to throw up, not rainbows, but thunders and rain.


I want to look good in suits, too.
Like this!
Like, RIGHT NOW.
:"/






Le sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses