CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hectic Life & Excitement

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 11:32 PM
I know I haven't been blogging much lately and let me tell you why.

Two reasons:
FINAL EXAM
and
A SPECIAL EVENT


Source: Here


Ever since my exam was over, I had to rush back to my hometown to help my parents with the house and the preparation. Everything needs to be sorted out before the day arrives. I'm ecstatic and I really want everything to look nice and clean. So far so good, alhamdulillah. My family has helped me a lot and I really appreciate it. May Allah bless everyone involved, ameen.
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com


Do you still remember my previous posts where I mentioned (quite a few times, actually) about this one dress? Yes, it's about THAT. The event is TOMORROW so I pray that everything will be smooth sailing without a hitch. God's will.


http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Now if you'll excuse me, my dress needs ironing.
Hehehs.




P/s: 020213 - It's my second younger sister's birthday! Happy Birthday!
**Fezra, you just turned 19! Congrats SISTAH! Sorry we didn't get to celebrate your day today :D


Pp/s: 030213 - Gosh, Boo's turning 28 tomorrow?! OMG!
**Look at you! All grown up.. Time sure flies super fast, huh? :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses