CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!



♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

KLOSE-R PLEASE. AWW!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 7:18 PM
This happened last night....

SUNDAY
27th June 2010


Sorry but I just want everything to be here since this is a special post
*very special*
about someone I adore, since 2002!
Woot woot!

Yes,
his name is
MIROSLAV KLOSE.
Coach's pet. Especially in World Cup.
=P


A striker.
A super duper awesome talented striker.
OMG. I need a whole page just for him!
:D

Well, later on that.
To all Germany fans, this one is for you.
US.
Together we unite.
Eceh!
*lol*

To non-Germany fans,
you may scroll down fast if you want.
*hihihihi*

---------------------------------------

Before that, just a recap.

Klose received a red card
in Germany vs Serbia Match

Are you kidding me???

Ohhhh come onnnnn.....!!

Why oh whyyy??

I'll be back, ref. I'll be BACK!


Okay.
So I tweeted way too many last night.
I couldn't help it.
Really.

Below are all my tweets and again, if you find them extremely annoying, you may scroll down fast. Hehe.

T
his is going to be waaayyyyy eyes soaring than my previous posts.
Hahaha.
But seriously.


------------------------------------------

My final tweet of the day:
"Believe it or not, I've been tweeting like CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!
All because of you, #GER Germany!! Oleee ole ole ole oleee!! HAHAHA."

-------------------------------------------

And here's the start:

RT
@FaraFauzi #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany #GER Germany


"
OMAIGOD!! KLOSE JUST SCORED FOR GERMANY!! GO BABY! GO BABY!!
*shaking pompoms*"

Makes
#GeR Germany 1 : 0 #ENG England


"
GO GERMANY! GO GERMANY! Woohoo!! Miroslav Klose! Make mama proud baby!! Ya Allah comey nyee kauu!!! *gaya fanatik* ;DD"

♥

"GO #GeR Germany Germany! GO #GeR Germany Germany! Woohoo!! Miroslav Klose! I'm so proud of you baby!!"

♥

"KLOSE indeed!! hahaha. Omg I'm such a BIGGG fan of him! RT @FaraFauzi That was closeeeee!!!!! Phewww. Pls la #GER Germany Germany!!!"

♥

"GO #GeR Germany! GO #GeR Germany! Woot wooott! Klose! Klose! Klose! (omg i've never been this hyper since #FIFA started!!) Not when you weren't there, #GER Germany!"

♥

"I don't see him TUA! hahah. He ROCKS! #GER Germany RT @FaraFauzi Walaupun Klose dah sedikit tua, tetapi.... Pergh!! #GER Germany"

♥

"#GER Germany, Our prayers are with you! KEEP IT UP #GER Germany!!"

♥

"Shoot! Things like football makes me emotional! Ughh. I can't swallow well!"

♥

"RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcom: #GER Germany Germany 2:1 #ENG England England: The referee brings the first half to an end. http://bit.ly/ajN5s1 #worldcup "

♥

"That was the year I fell in love with him! Aww! RT @FaraFauzi hehe he was there for #wc2002 and I (cont) http://tl.gd/25qbq4"

♥

"LMAO!! RT @FaraFauzi Hahahahaha!!! Jyeaaaaah! Rezeki kan? RT @KhirOmar: The ladies obviously watching a different "balls" at halftime. :p"

♥

"That's what I heard. #GER Germany fans, don't lose hope!! RT @FaraFauzi Phewww. 2nd half game is more to #ENG England England."

♥

"@FaraFauzi Eh hold on. You on #GER Germany side or #ENG England side? Hahaha."

♥

"Panas munt*t. Ughh!"

♥

"OMG WAY TO GOO MULLER!!! #GER Germany ROCKS!"

♥

"#GER Germany 3 : #ENG England 1 Woohoo!"

♥

"OMG I LOVE YOU MULLER!!! #GER Germany 4! WOOHOOOOOOO!! #GER Germany ROCKS THE WORLD ALRIGHT!"

♥

"SO TRUE!! SO HAPPY! RT @AishahCLPT #GER Germany is just a well oiled machine. They are as reliable as the cars they produce."

♥

"YEAHHHH!!! Woohoo!! RT @adidasMY RT @daphneikingCLPT: OMG Germany! Waaaay to Fourrrrr!"

♥

"RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcomLive: #GER Germany Germany 4:1 #ENG England England: (cont) http://tl.gd/25r0um"

♥

"Oh nooooooo... #GER Germany KLOSE!! Where are you going???"

♥

"Alaaaaaaa Klose pls stay!!! ;(( RT @FaraFauzi Alaaaaaaa Oezil pls stay!!!"

♥

"If #GER Germany wins, who's next? #MEX Mexico or #ARG Argentina??"

♥

"They said most probably #MEX Mexico. Really?"

♥

"Oh GOD. Can we end this already?? My bum is burrrrningg!!"

♥

"Boo said they're resting the key players for the next game. Aren't they?"

♥

"OMG such relief!! RT @adidasMY RT @FIFAcomLive: #GER Germany Germany 4:1 #ENG England England: The final whistle sounds. http://bit.ly/aip1st #worldcup "

♥

"Woohoo!! There goes the final whistle!! #GER Germany 4 : 1 #ENG England WHAT A RELIEF! Phew! I LOVE YOU #GER Germany! Great job! Great job! *hwugssss sweaty alls"


THE score!


"
HAHAH so cute! RT @FaraFauzi Wait, is that the superb-awesome team jersey? Yes it is #GER Germany Germany!! *flips hair*"

♥

"I'm one of the happiest fans!! RT @ihatequotes Round of 16: #GER Germany Germany 4 : 1 #ENG England England - Germany, qualified to Round of 8. #WorldCup "

♥

"If it's going to be #GER Germany vs #ARG Argentina, then it's a BIG deal! A BIG match! Wow."

♥

"Never lose faith for my dear, #GER Germany. Aaahh. Mimpi indah laa malam ni..."

♥

"Creating my own avatar! Yippieeee!!"

♥

"I meant, JERSEY! Woot woot!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAD-DAAAAAAA!!


Am I not the happiest person on earth?
*wink!*

3 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Can I have the real one? *kelip2 mata kecomelan*



;DD

Anonymous said...

Ya Allah annaaaa!
fanatiknyaaaa! =DDDDDD

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Anon:
Ahahahahah mestiiiii....
Dia sgt comel dan hebaaaaattt~ ;D

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses