CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

PATIENCE THE SIZE OF GRAND CANYON

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 4:00 PM

The only advice I got most before practicum:
BE YOURSELF.



"So starting tomorrow onwards, I want each and everyone of you to have all your English books on the desk before I step into the class. If you fail to do so, ..."


"Teacher! Do you mean the textbook or the exercise book?"
"I said ALL."


"ALL, teacher? E1 and E2??"
"YES. Everything that's related to English subject. If I see, ..."


"Teacherteacherteacher!
That means, the textbook, E1, E2 and vocabulary book??"

"YESSS..... So MAKE sure, ..."


"TEACHER!"
"YES??"


"What books again?"
"YAK ALAA!!"


All students:
"Huh??
BHAHAHAHAHAHAH."







*opsss....*
MySpace


P/s: BE YOURSELF.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL =DD
sgt lawakkk

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Anon: Hahaha thank youu ;)

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses