CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

FAREWELL~ *WAVES HAND*

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 9:37 AM

Oh dear, is it the time?


I'm going back to Tapah for good!
Finally.


I have so many things to say but long story short:
*because I haven't yet packed my things and my parents are coming within the next two hours! lol*

Goodbye Shah Alam.

Goodbye Giant Stadium.

Goodbye Perdana.

Goodbye Macik Steamboat.

Goodbye Macik Lauk.

Goodbye Abang Oblong.

Goodbye Kakak Food Court.

Goodbye Abang2 Kopitiam.

Goodbye PAS.

Goodbye SACC Mall.

Goodbye PKNS.

Goodbye Pacik Rapid.

Goodbye Pacik Taxi.

Goodbye LRT.

Goodbye KL.

Goodbye Mid.

Goodbye Signature.

Goodbye friends.


MySpace


Goodbye everyone.


Thanks for accompanying me for the whole
2 years and 9 months!

All the bittersweet remain in my heart.

and
.
.
.


Good bye BOO.
MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses