CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

- AWAY -

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 6:18 AM
SA, HERE I COME!
*just a few hours from now*

It's going to be a whole new experience - my work as a beautician starting Monday. Yet again, SA. I'm grateful enough to get a job somewhere. Anyhow, Giant, Abang Burger, Abang E Char Kuehtiaw yadayada,
I'm coming "HOME"!



Sadly I'm not going to bring the broadband along so... You are not going to "see" me for quite a long time. Couple of posts to blog though but it seems like they have to queue in the draft first.


Fret not, I'll try to get a new broadband ASAP, substituting P1.
Man, I seriously don't know how am I going to survive without a broadband.

.........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm going to miss YOU all.
Twitter, especially.
*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*


P/s: Just finished packing. Been awake since last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses