CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

YOGA INSTRUCTOR NEEDED

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 10:45 AM
Okay, just forget the title.
But seriously, I think I need to go hiking or something and meditate because clearly, right now my mind is all over the place!

Lately, I tend to forget where I put things (keys especially!) and worst of all, I sulked over silly arguments quite often (well they weren't really arguments actually, I chose to think like they were). Like, JEEZ. What's gotten into me?

I think I need a break from this so-called "reality"; go out and have some fun. I'm talking about shopping (OR window shopping), movies, spas and karaoke all in one day. *oh gosh, HEAVEN!* This "reality" world where I'm living now is just so agonizing and dare I say, this place is no longer my comfort zone.

I need a new place.
A new house.
A new room.
A new partner.



Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses