CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FINALS OH FINALS

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 2:35 AM
My Academic Writing paper starts at 0830 (which means I have less than 6 hours to study!) and here I am, blogging and surfing the net worrying over some other "stuff" than revising. Jeez, this is one of the things which I dislike the most every time there is a writing test..


I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO READ!

*mental breakdown* 


In fact, I haven't even started revising a single thing up until now, to be honest. How can I be SO DARN RELAXED, trust me, I have no idea myself. Lack of motivation, yadayada... Truth is, I've been saying this all over again for the past two semesters! SIGH.


But all praise be to Allah, He guided me through it.
Alhamdulillah.


Let's just hope for the best this time as well. Oh and for the record, I am actually more concerned about my Japanese Language paper tomorrow (Jan 3rd) so... Wish me luck!

がんばってね





2 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh dear, as much as I miss my student lifestyle at university, I can say I am glad I don't have to do exams and such anymore!

Good luck in them, I am sure you will do fine.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Corinne: Ikr? Can't wait for it to be over (and it hasn't even started yet! haha).

Why thank you. That's very nice of you to say that :) xx

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses