CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FIXED!! But......

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 1:48 AM
Now I know what's the problem.

I've changed the setting.

It's just that I can't make YOU write your comment in the main page, but it's either as in a pop-up box or a full-page one.

Therefore, unfortunately I can't let YOU have the colourful view while YOU write it down or when the comment has been posted.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Technology can sometimes be unbelievably f*cked-up.

(T.T) MY APOLOGIES (T.T)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that explains why i couldn't leave my comments..hehe..dun worry, i suck at technologies too! T.T

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Huhu..that's why i think human should have place in the head which can 'plug-in' the same like microchip or processor in the brain to be able to catch up fast! no? ;)

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses