CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

BRIEF REPORTS!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 2:25 AM
First of all, I'm truly sorry for my
VERY LONG SILENCE..

There were A LOT of things happened and needed so much time for me to handle all.
I know. My happiness and excitement to tell you about my birthday celebration also faded due to this.

Well, some quick updates especially for you;
  • 21st Birthday Celebration (Fantastic celebration though without the gift -- had to be cancelled as there was a theft-thingy happened to DHL Shipment)
  • TESL Night Dinner at Klang Executive Club (turned out to be not so executive, still, we enjoyed the moment -- promise you I'll post some details and pictures soon!)
  • Gift collecting (I got my BIRTHDAY GIFT, SUWWEETT!!)
  • TESL Sport's Day (succeeded in escaping to participate -- became an unpaid cheerleader, videos and pictures collector)
  • Living life as usual -- testing the super envious gadget, struggling with hormones conflict and did Pizza Hut Delivery from home (flat on bed! Haha)
  • Went to Times Square (a little leisure before sitting for an exam this Monday!)
I'm regretting this too, but hey. I had to.
So here's a slide show for you to spend your time on.
Do laid-back and RELAX!
Enjoy the not-so-fabulous show! ;)


P/s: Wish me luck ;))

3 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Sorry guys I can't make the slides BIGGER to fit the space enough! - tried to, but still can't. huhu. Nway, thanks for viewing! =)

-ajiem- said...

emmm...br kuar new post.hehe...
gud luck utk exam..wish u all d best..

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Thank u so much... ;))
*STUDY. STUDY. STUDY.*

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses