CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

REGRET?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 5:39 AM
AM I REGRET??

After what I saw...
*Did some Google-ing. AGAIN.*
MySpace

Yes I feel regret for what I just did...
MySpace
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What I feel now is rather
disgust, hatred, exploding and ashamed.

MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace

AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH.....!!!!
MySpace
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How I hate myself now...
Sickeningly hating ME!
I hate for falling easily beyond my dignity.
MySpace
And yes.
It's icky, scuzzy and yucky!


Oh my God.
And as for the start of this early Tuesday morning,
I think I'm gonna cry...

MySpace

4 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

God help me what I should really do...





Do nothing..??
(T.T)

a guy with moustache said...

what happened?

-ajiem- said...

emm..nape mnyesal?

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

To Jojol:
Well... -sigh-
Nvm.. Hard 2 explain.
But rili thanks 4 da concern.

To Abang:
Now u knew ryte..


SHUCKS~

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses