CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 1:24 AM
SIGH.

My birthday is coming soon but I have no idea what is it going to be like.
So I posted this in my Facebook status;

"I don't see any fancy event going on on my birthday.
Fancy, I mean SPECIAL. ;'( "


And I got quite a number of comments from my friends.
*Well just a few, to be honest*

I know they're just trying to make me feel better. But frankly, I don't feel like celebrating it. I mean, not that I don't want to, but I don't feel like going to. It seems dull lately. I see nothing. I do nothing. I have nothing. And basically, I feel nothing.

DULL.
As in, ZERO.
Nada.

I guess, everyone is just busy.
And I'm just lonely.
I think.
T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses