CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"TEACHER DON'T LEAVE!"

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 5:28 PM
I have been receiving more and more farewell cards, souvenirs and presents since last week and mind you, there are more to come!
An unstoppable celebration, I'd say.
MySpace
Haha.

This is what I got for today
Nyum nyummm...

Jeez, these students are so kind.
Frankly, I didn't expect to receive this kind of farewell celebration either - what's more in this fasting month. I am pretty sure that cards are now essential since they cannot do any party in respect to Ramadhan. Besides, some students are being so schweet they give me everyday-cards each time! Seriously.
MySpace
LOL.



I have hundreds of "I'm going to miss you", "I love Teacher Farhana", "Please don't leave" wishes now. Especially those in Year 3 (I only teach them Pendidikan Kesihatan!), they beg me not to leave them every time they see me.
MySpace
They will hug me whenever they get the chance to, and some even asked for my signature like I'm a celebrity or something!
Aww. I'm indeed touched.

My third last day of school

How cute!

But I bet, once the new teacher comes, they will forget me whether you like it or not.
MySpace

.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.


Never mind, let's just treasure this one whole week as it comes.
No, make it TWO DAYS.
*oh no...*
MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses