CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

PROCRASTINATION SUCKS

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 9:32 PM
I was thinking to start my post with "I can't believe" but to be honest, I don't want to lie. I DO believe and in fact, I realized this long ago as soon as March steps in, it means my procrastination period is entering its 6th month.
That covers HALF the YEAR!
MySpace
How time flies...


My current goal is to pursue my degree in TESL.
Unfortunately the next intake is on September.
Technically, I have ONE YEAR to procrastinate.
But heck, I cannot let that happen.
*Already wasted six months though. Sigh*


I did try to find a suitable job but to no avail. Trust me, there is NO decent job here in Tapah. And for that reason, I really HATE this town. I do want to "migrate" to somewhere as in Ipoh or KL or maybe back to Shah Alam but I guess, it's against my parents' will. I don't know why is that so difficult but I presume it's the rental fee they are trying to avoid.
Well, they don't want me waste few hundred bucks just for rental.
So hey, let's just stay here, prepare some simple meals and do the laundry for the another six months!
MySpace


I applied this Guru Sandaran Tak Terlatih post at Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri several months back but still no news about it. Well, what do you expect? A small town with a few schools... Hm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I badly want to go out of this house and DO SOMETHING but I don't know where else should I go. For the last six months (why do I keep reminding myself this?), I've been living my life eating and sleeping and tweeting and YouTube-ing, and it sucks real bad. It really does.
MySpace


I even applied for some not-a-big-whoop jobs like a cashier or a customer service consultant but unfortunately, I'm not in their "PERMANENT" league.
Pfft. Permanent or part-timer, just freaking HIRE ME!
I'm hardworking, consistent and a fast learner. And NO, I'm not picky!
*getting a bit emotional*


Jeez, who am I to complain? I should not give up.
Look at Abangah! Sending resumes endlessly soon after he finished his studies a month ago; 'traveling' back and forth from here to Seremban trying to find a good job, going here and there attending interviews...
LIFE'S A CLIMB, NO?
MySpace

I don't mind if it's just a clerk or whatever, as long as I'm not wasting my time for the next six months, then I'm cool with that. Anything will do. It's the experience I want most.
Very well. I'll try to find some more possible jobs.
If not here, maybe somewhere far. Far from home.


MySpace
Wish me luck and do pray for my success.
It'd mean a lot. Ameen.



P/s: I knew I can post this long! Or longer. *pemalas*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses