CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

WISHLIST 2011

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 3:46 AM
Well, hey!
I've finally updated my 2011 Wishlist.

If in 2010, there were:

iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson X10Samsung Wave

Guess what changes in 2011?

iPhone 4

Blackberry Torch 9800



HTC Evo 4G



Well, well, well.
Looks like iPhone 4 is still in the lead... but who knows?
I'm actually KEEN to lay my eyes on the nextiPhone 5.
After all this waiting and those so called "issues" with the iPhone 4, it'd better be GOOD. Besides, " 5 " is my favourite number.
MySpace
So it'd better be!

I have tons and tons of WOW reasons to ramble about all these five
super awesome, cool and high-end tech phones
but I think I'll do the reviews later.

So, which one should I go for, then?
I'm DYING to have one of these but I guess, in the mean time, I'll just stick with my 2 years and 4 months baby until the day comes.

"Save the best for last"
Save the best for last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses