CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

NEW MEMBER?

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 11:43 PM
Did you see how clear the sky was today?

It felt so nice to be able to see the puffy clouds and beautiful blue sky again after so many days being covered in smoke haze. All praise be to Allah for the rain.


Anyway, guess what?
I'M HOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!


Today's highlight:
Boo picked me up (and my other 6 enormous luggage!) at UKM and sent me home!
I'm touched!


Another highlight of the day is that he also spent some time with my family, picked mangosteen from the tree, had tea, did jama'ah prayer with my dad for Maghrib (omg!), and later joined us for dinner. Wow, didn't he seem like a family already?


By the way, did you know that Mangosteen is called the Queen of Tropical Fruits, after Durian as the King?

Sweet, juicy, and tangy.
*salivates*


Okay. Enough drooling.
*wipes saliva off chin*


My real problem now is:
What on earth will I do for the next 3 months?

...........


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses