CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FUN, FUN, FUN, AND FUNNY

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 11:17 PM
Had a good time with Boo today.
Shared our lunch and our favourite Chatime Strawberry Pudding Au-Lait, played some arcade games, watched Monsters University, and lastly had our dinner at Seoul Garden. It was fun! But darn, period pain attacked me at the very last minute, I could hardly enjoy those sizzling tasty meat.


By the way, if you are a fan of Monsters Inc., you should totally watch Monsters University. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the title of the movie itself is self-explanatory. It is indeed hilarious, BUT, with a totally unexpected story. Still awesome nonetheless, so fret not.


Now, what's funny is that I was so worn out on our back that I kinda dozed off a couple of times while talking to him due to many reasons. The lack of sleep, the tired eyes, the full not-so-full stomach, the pain.. It was too much I just couldn't hold it. Poor guy was left talking to himself. If he didn't wake me up, I would probably end up sleeping through the whole conversation until we arrived. Hehehe. However, the sweetest thing that he said to me when he noticed how terrible my condition was (which made me smile): "It's okay, just sleep. I still have a few more hours to talk to you tomorrow." *since we'll be heading north together tomorrow afternoon* Aww, how sweet..


Alright.
Sleep tight, everybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses