CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Foodie Friday

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 11:34 PM
I made Boo's heart flutter watching me walking down his imaginary red carpet today with this rare Friday look (rofl):

I'm really not a Baju Kurung nor Jubah personnever in my mind had I thought about going to a mall in either one of them!so it was such a rare scene, indeed. Initially, I planned to wear a brown shawl to match the bag. I even had both the shawl and inner ironed but Boo came a few minutes ahead of time so... I just grabbed the easiest one I could get, le sigh.
*but it matches Boo's T, yay!*

Love love looooove this straw bag I just bought!

Believe it or not, the first time I wore this Jubah was during our Khatam al-Quran ceremony and that was... 11 months ago(?). I didn't think I would wear it again so it became a surprise to the both of us (him, for he is so used to see me in skinnies and jumpsuits and me, for I am not a fan of kurungs and the likes).
Ada gaya bakal isteri solehah tak? Ahem.


For some reason, my 25 years and 5 months old self told me to wear this today and I am glad it did. I guess it was partly because we celebrated 'Eidul Adha two days ago so, still in the mood for Hari Raya. In fact, why not give Friday a little respect with a decent ootd once in a blue moon, yes? :)


We had so much fun, alhamdulillah.

Lunch date at Dubu Dubu Seoul Food
Went light with Pajeon (a Korean Pancake served with soy sauce + tangy vinegar)
Dang flabbit! That acidic taste of vinegar still lingers in my mouth as of RIGHT NOW!

I ordered Citron Tea 'cause I like how it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

And Boo ordered cold Patbingsu (a Korean famous desert of shaved ice topped with sweet red beans, soy jelly and corn flakes [presumably oats/cereals]) simply because he's addicted to it.


My new FAVOURITE Korean dish after Kimchi Soondubu Jjigae and Bibimbap
Cheese Toppokki (chewy Korean rice cakes served with creamy cheese)
OH GOSH MY MOUTH WATERS AS I'M TYPING THIS!!!


Then at Planet Popcorn:
We bought Seaweed Popcorn for me and Kimchi Popcorn for Boo

Guess what? The name says it all!


So, here's something diary-worthy.
I managed to persuade Boo to buy not just one, but TWO pairs of coloured jeans at Uniqlo! Brown and grey-ish blue (even pulled out my salesperson cap to convince him how the oxblood one looks good on him as well, pfft!, I failed). Anyway, for a guy who grows up wearing plain Ts and black and dark blue jeans (and doesn't like shopping (like, wt-eff right?)) , A+ for your courage (sebab mendengar kata).

See what am talkin' about?
Clearly I'm doing this for your own good, okay.
:P


We need colours; spice up a lil'!


CUE MUSIC!
"I know you want meh, want meh,
You know I wantcha, wantcha,
I know you want mey~~h, 
You know I wantcha, wantcha!"

You never know if you don't try.
Now, don't forget to alter/hem both jeans.
Aiyo, why-lah you so cute...
Kekeke.


P/s: Had our dinner at Steamboat Antarabangsa for the first time because it was getting late, and Seoul Garden was nowhere near our sight.
Thank you classmates for the recommendation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses