CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Dream Wedding: PART 1

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:52 PM
Note: Picture heavy


I guess it's already time for me to talk about this.
WEDDINGS.


Yep.
I'm finally doing it, people!


Wait, wait! I hate to burst your bubbles but it's not MY wedding that's coming soon. All I'm saying is that I'm finally ready to actually TALK about it. Hehe. Though I'm also not denying that possibility. Opss. Moving on..


So do you know what makes a beautiful wedding?
I'll say, "EVERYTHING".
The bride, the setting, the dress, and of course, the food.


Yes, yes. I know a beautiful wedding doesn't always have to cost a fortune but come on, are you kidding me? Like that ever going to happen! We are in 2014 now, for crying out loud. Too bad there is a rise on pretty much everything, thanks to you-know-who, so whether you like it or not, it WILL cost a fortune. Unless you are blessed with a creative mind and skillful hands, and all the time in the world, oh how I envy you.


As of right now, I have two wedding themes in my
Dream Wedding List:
Glitz & Glam
Rustic Vintage


Initially, I wanted to divide them all into four different categories but that'll take a lot of work to break them down. Hehe. Sorry again. So here, I'll just focus on the first theme first. I will talk about the second theme in Part 2, insyaAllah.


Here is how I picture my GLITZ & GLAM wedding:
Source: Modern Wedding 

My favourite of all.
I'm talking crystal lights, rhinestone centrepieces, and sequin tablecloths. Everything that sparkles.


Enough babbling.
Let the pictures do all the talking.


THE DRESS
Oh my gosh I'm in love!

 Love how unique this off-the-shoulder dress is!
Source: Marchesa

And have you not seen this dress gone viral on Instagram yet?
Source: Berta Bridal
My wedding dress crush! I suggest all brides-to-be to check out the whole collection. Be sure to spare some tissues. You might experience excessive drooling.


SHOES
Holy scmoly! So avant-garde!
Source: Vidas Fashion

And these gorgeous glittery Miu Miu heels... perfect!
Source: Venue Safari


HAND BOUQUET
This will surely last FOREVER!

I'd definitely use this as part of our house decor later on.

CAKE
Pearly white cake.
Source: Wedding Party

Pretty rosettes and rhinestones cake! 
Source: iCake Ideas


LOCATION & DECOR
An open-concept wedding with lots of beautiful hanging crystals..
Source: Pinterest

 ...or thousands of tiny twinkly lights at night.

Sequin tablecloths and transparent chairs for that instant sparkle and glam.

Or the sequin chair covers.

Source: Pinterest

Or the table runners.

And lots and lots of crystal and diamond wrapped vases..

...rhinestone mirror candle holders,
Source: Save on Craft

...and hanging crystal backdrop!


CARDS
Glitter, pearl, crystal brooch and satin ribbon: timeless elegance!
Source: Etsy


So imagine all these being put together! Even not all, I bet if I could make this happen, it would totally make me THE HAPPIEST BRIDE IN THE WORLD. Now the only problem is the money. And that's why this post is called "My Dream Wedding". Yep, because one can only dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses