CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

RILEKS.FM

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 12:02 AM

Hahaha.

Boo just made my night by sending me a song dedication on an online radio which is known as Rileks.fm. Oh don't worry, that was the first time I heard such name, too. Well he made it twice actually, because I missed the first one. Blame the connection.
*grrr...*

I laughed out loud upon hearing what Boo had sent for me;
" Kepada Farhana yang berada di UKM, Bangi.
Makan maggi elok-elok ye.." 

Puuuurrrff!!
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Yes, he knew I was having Mamee Sllrrrp Kari Berapi by then. Almost choked on the instant noodles when she (the DJ) said that!

DJ: 'Ai, makan maggi je? Kenyang ke makan maggi tu? Oh takpe-takpe, esok boleh keluar dating! Ahaks. Pandai-pandai jela kan, habislah saya kena esok.' "

HAHAHAHAHA!

What is more hilarious is that the DJ is actually his cousin.
Okay....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*runs hiding under the duvet*
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses