CHECK OUT THESE SUPER HIP 1-YEAR CONTACT LENSES!




Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!

Posted by ♥ aNNa ♥ at 2:55 AM
YOU'RE ENGAGED!
YAY!



And of course, like any other women, your first thought may have been:
"What to wear? What am I going to wear on my big day?"
From that moment onward, you know the pressure is on. You can't tell whether whatever you are thinking at that time is actually a blissful excitement or simply sheer panic. Let's face it, choosing the best wedding dress is utterly stressful! You have so many things going on in your mind considering whether the dress is perfect enough to woo yourself, what's more your guests! The fact that all eyes will be on you and the photos that will be around forever, you've got to admit:
That's a lot of pressure on one friggin' dress!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or so I thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GOTCHA!
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Hahahaha.


Yes, I am not talking about myself.
No, I am not yet engaged.
No, is it not me who is going to get married.
Boohoo.
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
I was actually referring to my one of my dear friends.
I wish it was me, though. Ops.
Moving on....


My friend is tying the knot soon so she will be needing us, her awesome stylish all-single girlfriends (is that even necessary?) to help her find the right wedding dress. She is my ex-schoolmate from SSP; can't reveal the name yet since this is still a secret to the rest of our other friends. She has our mouths zipped. So thanks to the caffeine I had just now, I am more than happy to post something up tonight. Again.

So basically, the process of shopping for a wedding dress can a fabulous adventure. There is no doubt that it can be quite stressful and overwhelming. That is why I have to keep myself checked and prepared. Not that I need it now but it's true like what they say, "If you want peace, you must prepare for the war."

http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
Hmmmmmm...
Okay that doesn't sound like it. But you get what I mean, right?


When To Start Shopping?
I think the perfect time to order or buy  a wedding dress is at least six months before the wedding. Obviously you will need ample time to make the right decision. Besides, more time gives you less hassle especially in terms of some rush charges.

A Dress That Fits Your Body Well!
Who doesn't want to look great on their wedding day? Know about your body type and what kinds of dresses generally look good on you all this while. Opt for a dress that has similar lines to your regular dresses that make you feel confident and beautiful.

Expensive Dress Is Not Necessarily The Best Kind
If money is an issue, go for the one that falls under your budget. You will need more money to spend on other things than just a wedding dress. Most importantly, always remember that it is your wedding day. So choose the one that makes you comfortable and feels like you. It should be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.


WOW.
Still can't believe I will be doing this very soon.
I mean, for her!
Not for me!
http://www.get-em-ol.blogspot.com
*sobs*

IT'S GIRLS DAY OUT, PEOPLE!
I can hear the bell ring, already!

Ding~ Ding~ Ding~ Ding~
*is that how a bell sounds?*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, are you gonna leave your comment? YAY! :D

 

Vivacious Violet Do Visit My Blog Lens Click HERE! | 1-year Contact Lenses